Owen Jones recently wrote an article telling us that as Corbyn supporters there were some key questions we had to answer. Well, I think there are some questions that Owen Smith supporters must answer, they are as follows:
1. How can the disastrous perception of Tory Lite (New) Labour be turned around?
2. Where is the clear vision that will separate us from the Tories?
3. How are the policies significantly different from Corbyn’s?
4. What’s the new media strategy?
5. What’s the strategy to win back the youth vote?
6. What’s the strategy to win over a left wing Scotland?
7. What’s the strategy to win disaffected Labour voters?
8. How would we deal with rising hate crime and xenophobia if we return to pandering to the right wing rhetoric around immigration?
9. What is Owen Smith’s plan to hold onto the huge membership gains made under Corbyn?
10. How can Smith be trusted to deliver on his word when he has betrayed the party leader, and has openly went back on his word numerous times?
11. How are the actions of Smith favourable to Labour’s electoral chances considering its impact on the polls?
12. How will Smith command the support of the Trade Unions and the six million members they represent, after effectively waging war on them?